- Santos Taqueria – The proprietor, Santos Silerio, prides herself on preparing everything from scratch, just like grandma did. The broad menu features gorditas (with your choice of different fillings), chalupas, taquitos, quesadillas and nachos. And, don’t forget to try the salsas, made fresh daily!
- Willow Creek Cafe & Saloon – If you’re in the mood for some real country cook’n, this is the place to go. The food is excellent and the Meringue Pie’s are to die for.
- SandStone Cellars Wine Bar – Located next door just to the east of the winery in the old Lucia Hacienda. A relaxed, art-filled environment where you can enjoy your favorite wines along with tasty appetizers prepared on-site.
- Mason Guest House – Come relax in a Newly Remodeled Luxury King Suite. The Mason Guest House is a Bed and Breakfast located only one minute from the historic square in Mason, Texas. We are just a moments drive from Katemcy Rocks, Local Shopping in Mason, Bat Caves, Topaz Excursions, Hunting, Fly Fishing, Live Music, Boutique Wineries, and Hill Country Vineyards.
- Tres Lunas Resort – TRES LUNAS is an escape into the middle of somewhere, centrally located between Fredericksburg and Mason, high on a hill in Loyal Valley, with a view that reaches so far some folks say you can almost see the future.
- The Little Red Retreat – This B&B for one or a couple featuring comfortable refined antique furnishings in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance of the town square.
- Hill Country Inn – With 31 rooms, 8 RV Hookups, WiFi, cable TV, Free long distance, Microwaves &Frig, laundry facility BBQ pit and tables, Truck Parking, RV Hooks, and a Seasonal outdoor Pool available, you can take time to relax and unwind with front door parking. We’re located at 454 Ft. McKavitt Street. Just two blocks from historic downtown Mason. Restaurants and Shopping are all just a short stroll from your door.
- Fort McKavitt Inn – Located on N. U.S. Hwy 87 (also known as 1010 Ft. McKavitt St.) Call 325/347-5750, or fax 325/347-5760. 10 units!
- A-List B&B Reservation Services – Locally owned & operated, the only lodging service exclusively for Mason County! – P.O. Box 103 / 917 Ft. McKavitt, Mason, TX 76856-0103, Phone 325/805-1212 or email anytime! email@example.com –www.masontexaslodging.com
- A Storybook Cottage – Located at 511 W. Rainey, on a convenient cross street through the historic south side of Mason. 325/347-0809, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Cottage Bed & Breakfast – Located within walking distance of the square at 517 Austin St. Newly restored 4-room cottage. Full breakfast upon request. Sleeps 4, furnished kitchen. No pets. Non-smoking. 325/347-1885.
- Bahaffer Guest House – 425 S. Live Oak, just south of the square. Sleeps up to six, continental breakfast. (325) 347-5866.
- Bickenbach Guest Haus – Jerry & Mary Carlman, Properitors, 421 Fuchsia (off of Hwy 29 East towards Llano),Mason, TX, 325-347-9605, email@example.com. Accommodates 6 guests. The large master bedroom has a queen sized bed, smaller bedroom has one double bed and a sleeper sofa in the living area can serve as a double bed.
- Birdhouse – Located in the beautiful rolling hills of west Mason at 1424B Lincoln St., escape to this lovely retreat. (325) 347-6646. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridges House – Corner of Broad & Olmos, next door to the Seaquist House. (800) 776-3519 or (325) 347-5151, or emailHemphill@towa.org .
- Casa Guadalupe – This wonderful Casa is located only a few blocks from Mason’s downtown shopping and restaurants high on a hill overlooking the downtown area and beyond. Found across the street from Fort Mason this property is part of the original grounds of the fort and was called the parade ground simply meaning this is where the soldiers practiced their marching. There are old foundations throughout the property that actually were a part of the fort over 100 years ago. The views of the Texas Hill Country on both the front and the back of the house are phenomenal. Sleeps Up to 4 people—two king beds in private bedrooms. Two bathrooms adjacent to bedrooms with showers. Dogs allowed, smoking outside only. Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove/oven, large refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster and tea kettle. – Central heat/air, television with DVD (no TV reception), some movies provided, Wireless Internet, front porch has awesome views of Mason and beyond, fire pit, gazebo, view in back yard, close to town, across the street from Fort Mason. Contact A-List B&B Reservation Services, P.O. Box 103, Mason TX, 76856, Phone: 325-805-1212, Fax: 325-347-6689, www.masontexaslodging.com
- Covered Wagon Guest House – 825 Wren Street near post office and Super S Foods, 325-805-1176. Walking distance to Square. Sleeps 1-5. Queen and twin bed plus 2 air mattresses. Fully equipped kitchen. Wireless, DVR, DISH, plus DVD. Fire pit, Star Gazing Tubs, chemical free environment. Plenty of parking. We accept children and pets. One night to one month. Check us out at www.masoncoveredwagon.com
- First Class Bed and Breakfast Reservation Service – Located in Fredericksburg, but with listings around the area. Toll free 888/991-6749, FAX830/997-0040, and email email@example.com
- Fort Mason Outpost B&B – 304 1/2 Pecan Street, just southwest of downtown Mason. 325/347-6021. Email them firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Funky Topaz B&B – 318 E Rainey St., near Fort Mason. Guesthouse sleeps 2-4. Continental Breakfast. Call 512/476-9706 orsend email by clicking here! – No Pets
- Gamel Guest House – Originally built in 1869, this carefully restored home has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, multiple living areas (indoors and out) and can accommodate up to 4 persons very comfortably. Peaceful and serene, enveloped in history and very private. On Hwy 87 South, just off the Courthouse Square. For info contact A-List Reservation Services at (325) 805-1212 email@example.com or call (325) 347-5531
- Kozy Kottage – Cozy, clean and comfortable. Has a great location and convenient to the beautiful historic Mason Square. Sleeps 4 easily and could accommodate more. Smoke free and pet free. Earlene Bode, 325-347-2968, 325-347-5517, 714 San Antonio St.
- Little Red Retreat – Guesthouse with kitchen, washer/dryer, tv, central air and heat. Upscale furnishings and antiques. Sleeps 2. No smoking, no pets, no children. Quiet location within walking distance of the town square. 325/347-5064.
- Mason Square B&B – North side of the square overlooking the courthouse lawn. (325) 347-6524 or (888) 694-0111. No pets, sleeps 2-11 people.325/347-6584 FAX
- Miss Alma’s Bed & Breakfast – Bed & Breakfast homemade continental breakfast, television, and WiFi, up to 6 people, Pattie Allen – owner, 505 San Antonio Street, Mason, TX 76856, 325-347-8288 www.missalmabandb.com
- Missy’s Place Guesthouse – 3 bedroom, 2 bath home w/ fully equipped kitchen, central air/heat, comfortable furnishings, washer/dryer, large, shaded backyard with privacy fencing, satellite tv & Wi-Fi. Available for weekly or monthly rental, as well! Contact A-List Reservations at (325) 805-1212 or visit MasonTexasLodging.com
- Red Door B&B – North side of the square overlooking the courthouse lawn. 4 rooms with private baths available with a large balcony, common area and kitchenette. (325) 347-6398 or (800) 369-0405.
- The Strand Haus – 810 S. Live Oak. Guest house facility, sleeps 2-4 people, no pets, no smoking, no children.325/347-1024 Residence, 325/347-2715Mobile. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dos Rios R.V. Park – Located at the cofluence of the Llano and James Rivers, 8221 Ranch Road 2389., 325-347-1713
- Fort Mason City Park RV Camping – Camping spots available under the shady pecan trees, on the edge of the golf course. Call the City of Masonfor rates and availability at (325) 347-2064
- Hill Country Inn – 8 full hook-ups available! WiFi, cable, laundry facility and outdoor pool available. We’re located at 454 Ft. McKavitt Street. Just two blocks from historic downtown Mason. Restaurants and Shopping are all just a short stroll from your door 325-347-6317
- Lazy H Ranch & Retreat – Southwest Mason County in the Blue Mountain area, Llano River access. Email: email@example.com/462-9009 or210/387-6810. 20 RV sites with water and electricity, dump site nearby. Outdoor cooking facility and meeting area for large groups.
- Llano River RV Park – On Highway 87 South at the Llano River bridge. 46 RV Sites with full hookups, community center with showers, tent sites and laundry room. toll free, 866/640-9696. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org